Ca'Mora Nurturing Hair Growth Oil
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The Ca'Mora Nurturing Hair Growth Oil is made using organic avocado and olive oil, organic herbs such as Rosemary, Mint, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Moringa, Horsetail, and Neem, and organic blends of essential oils such as Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Lavender. This oil was tested for over a year to ensure that you receive the highest quality product with proven results.
As a nurse, I want for you to understand that hair growth is complicated. There is no magic potion that will solve all of your hair growth problems. One of the biggest challenges to hair growth is how we treat our hair and scalp. Tight hair styles such as heavy braids or wigs which place extreme amounts of tension on the scalp follicle result in physical damage. This damage, if not dealt with can result in permanent damage. Minimizing these types of styling practices can mitigate hair loss and scalp damage. Additionally, medical challenges such as poor circulation, diabetes, vitamin or mineral deficiencies, and an inadequate diet can all result in poor hair growth or loss of hair. If you are having problems, I encourage you to have a candid conversation with your physician, get lab work done, and talk with them about how to reverse any deficiencies. The Ca'Mora hair growth oil provides you with amazing nutrition and can help tackle problems from the outside, but nothing can substitute for good internal health.
Benefits of Primary Active Ingredients
- Avocado Oil Is a light molecular weight oil that easily absorbs into the hair shaft and the scalp. Packed with plenty of vitamins and minerals such as Vitamins A, B, D, and E, protein, amino acids, folic acid, iron, copper, and magnesium. Together they promote a healthy scalp and hair growth.
- Olive Oil, helps improve moisture in the hair shaft and scalp. Olive oil also softens the hair, reduces split ends, and make the hair shaft stronger. It contains antifungal properties and moisturizers that stimulate hair production.
- Rosemary is a wonderful ingredient that we infuse in both the herb and essential oil. It is a powerhouse of antifungal, antibacterial, and antiseptic qualities. This herb helps health the scalp, increase blood circulation, and help stimulate hair growth.
- Lavender is a wonderful herb that we purchase at the Loess Hills Lavender Farm in Iowa. It helps soothe scalp irritation and itching, stimulates hair growth, and has antimicrobial properties.
- Eucalyptus is infused in this oil as both an herb and an essential oil. It stimulates hair follicles, promotes hair growth, relieves itchy scalp, and improves hair health.
- Peppermint increases circulation as a vasodilator. Peppermint improves hair growth and prevent some hair loss. Peppermint menthol also imparts a freshened smell and tingly sensation on the skin and scalp.